HFG - Haxball Forum Greece
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.
Player

Αλλαγες στο haxball

2 απαντήσεις

Πήγαινε κάτω

Αλλαγες στο haxball Empty Απ: Αλλαγες στο haxball

Δημοσίευση από MrSupertolis21 Δευ Αυγ 12, 2013 5:10 pm

Νέα ενημέρωση, και αυτή την φόρα προστίθενται στο παιχνίδι οι παρακάτω αλλαγές! Η κυριότερη από τις οποίες, είναι η προσθήκη επιλογής χρώματος στις φανέλες!really happy  Παρακάτω αναλυτικά:

Update: Custom team colors

Changes:

Added a /colors chat command which lets room admins override the way in which the red and blue teams look.
Added “Disable custom colors” to the options menu, enabling this makes the game ignore the custom team colors. (Useful if the admin has bad taste wink

/colors explained:

To set a team color you must have admin rights. Use it by typing the following command in the chat box:

/colors [Color1] [Color2] [Color3]

Team: Should be either “red” or “blue”, it specifies which team you are overriding.

Angle: Should be a number in the range 0…360. It specifies the angle in which the color stripes will be drawn.

AvatarColor: Should be RGB in hexa (ie: FF0000 for red), it specifies the color of the avatars.

Color1, Color2, Color3: Should be RGB in hexa (ie: FF0000 for red), they specify the colors of the team’s discs. The number of colors is optional, discs will have evenly sized stripes for each color specified.

And you can clear a team’s custom colors by using:

/colors clear
Examples:

White background with red avatar for red team:
/colors red 0 FF0000 FFFFFF

Red and white background with black avatar for red team in a 45 degree slope:
/colors red 45 000000 FFFFFF FF0000

Argentina’s flag colors for blue team:
/colors blue 90 FCBF49 75AADB FFFFFF 75AADB

Clear red team custom colors:
/colors red clear

Enjoy!
MrSupertolis21
MrSupertolis21
Playa

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Δημοσίευση από Ksipos Σαβ Δεκ 10, 2011 4:38 pm

Εστώ και αργά προχωράμε στις ανακοινώσεις του Haxball.

Technical Difficulties (not fixed)

The server is having some troubles and I’m trying to figure out what has gone wrong. Please have patience until this is fixed.

Update:

At last, it’s fixed! For those curious and linux savvy, the cause was that /dev/random was not replenishing fast enough, causing the server threads to block waiting for random numbers.

For the record, this has been the longest downtime in HaxBall’s history: About 6 hours.

It has also been the most stressful 6 hours of this year happy

Update:

As some of you may have noticed HaxBall has gone down again twice this week, I apologize for it. I thought I had fixed the problem last friday but it keeps happening. I still think the cause is entropy depletion though.

If there’s any linux sysadmin gurus who would like to give me a hand I’d gladly accept it happy

Update:

Ok, so I was probably chasing a wrong lead with that /dev/random bullshit tongue, the server just happened to go back up the time I tried out something related to it last time.

Anyway, I’ve now changed another server setting which I believe could be a definite fix, but I’ll wait a few days before claiming victory. This didn’t work either.

Update: Custom stadiums and HaxBall anniversary!

Time sure flies! It has already been 1 year since HaxBall was first released and ever since the game has never stopped growing in popularity. Last Friday was an all time record of 100k unique visitors in a single day!

It has been a while since the last update and for that I apologize. Some of you might have heard that I was working on a dedicated server for HaxBall, this was an Adobe Air version which would let you host rooms without the overhead of graphics, sounds and running on a browser. Unfortunately the performance during testing was a bit underwhelming so this project has been postponed for now.

Today I bring to you a new and exciting feature: The HaxBall Stadium Format (.hbs). This is a text format which allows you to create any kind of stadium! From boring things like just changing the size of the goal to crazy shaped stadiums with multiple goal areas and obstacles.

The .hbs files are plain text so you can edit them with any text editor.

Here are two sample stadiums:
•simplestadium.hbs
•simplestadium_tutorial.hbs (Same as simplestadium but it contains comments which should help you understand the format. If you plan to create HaxBall stadiums this one is a must read.)
•funkystadium.hbs

For now there is no documentation, if you want to learn to make stadiums you’ll have to figure it all out by tinkering with these sample stadiums. I’ll make a stadium format reference page in the future though.

I have one warning: The stadium format is in alpha stage and will definitely be changing. There’s a good chance that stadiums made for the current version of this format will stop working on upcoming updates, although they will be easy to fix/update.

In future versions of this format I’ll add the possibility of changing physical parameters of the players and balls (radius, kick strength, friction, speed, mass, etc.). I also plan to add features that will let you create things like speed boosters, bumpers, teleporters, high friction ground, etc. I’m really excited to see what kind of things the community will do with this happy

Changes:
• Changed the UI to pick stadiums, there’s now a “Pick” button which will open a stadium select popup.
•Added a new default map called “Huge” for 4v4 5v5 and above. (Dimensions are subject to further tuning).
•Implemented the HaxBall Stadium Format (.hbs). You can load .hbs files from your hard drive by pressing the “Load” in the new stadium picker UI.
•Fixed a bug which made the score limit, time limit and stadium buttons visible even when a game was in progress.

Enjoy!

Default stadiums in .hbs format.

Some people have asked me for the dimensions of the official HaxBall stadiums so here you go:
•classic.hbs
•rounded.hbs
•easy.hbs
•small.hbs
•hockey.hbs
•big.hbs
•big_rounded.hbs
•big_easy.hbs
•big_hockey.hbs
•huge.hbs

ΥΓ: τα λίνκ δεν λειτουργούν.Όποιος θέλει να βρει τις διαστάσεις των γηπέδων μπορεί να το κάνει από τα news του haxball.com
Ksipos
Ksipos
άμυνα και κάνε προσευχές

Δημοσίευση από Ksipos Κυρ Οκτ 02, 2011 6:19 pm

Λόγω διακοπών το παραμέλησα το topic ... έτσι έχουμε αρκετά μαζεμένα updates.Δυστυχώς,επειδή είναι αρκετές οι αλλαγές δεν προλαβαίνω να τις μεταφράσω sad

HaxBall is moving to a new host
Why the move?

Up to now HaxBall has been hosted by Google App Engine, a pretty eccentric cloud hosting service. Unfortunately they have recently announced a huge increase in price which left me with no choice but to move HaxBall to some other more conventional hosting service.

How does it affect the users?

The move is going to be gradual and today I’m starting by redirecting the room list to the new host. When this happens the room list will be cleared and users will need to refresh the site to see the new rooms.

Other than this there should be no difference from the usual HaxBall experience. And just to be clear: This change cannot cause any type of in game lag, it will only affect the room list.

Oh well!

Hopefully if the move works out fine I’ll be back at adding new features and fixing bugs on the HaxBall client soon happy

( Update: The new server is working like a charm. I’m now redirecting www.haxball.com into it. )

Update: Mostly Anti-spam
Changes:

Implemented chat throttling. When a user spams too much his messages will queue up and be sent only once every two seconds.
Reduced the max length of a single chat message to 125 characters (from 250 which was way longer than needed)
Improved Ban. It’s no secret that the previous ban implementation was as simple to avoid as clearing flash cache. Not anymore.
Fixed a bug which made the “X team is victorious” message not appear when the game ends on time limit.

Technical Difficulties (fixed)
The server is having some troubles and I’m trying to figure out what has gone wrong. Please have patience until this is fixed.

Update:

At last, it’s fixed! For those curious and linux savvy, the cause was that /dev/random was not replenishing fast enough, causing the server threads to block waiting for random numbers.

For the record, this has been the longest downtime in HaxBall’s history: About 6 hours.

It has also been the most stressful 6 hours of this year happy

Ksipos
Ksipos
άμυνα και κάνε προσευχές

Δημοσίευση από Ksipos Τετ Ιουν 22, 2011 8:39 am

Πριν λιγες ωρες ο basro εβγαλε και νεο update toy αγαπημενου μας flash game

Changes:

* Added big versions of Easy, Rounded and Hockey stadiums.
* Reduced the size of the goal in Easy stadium a bit.

Αλλαγες:
*Προστεθηκαν νεα γηπεδα που θα ειναι τα Big Easy,Big Rounded και Big Hockey.
*Μειωθηκε το μεγεθος του τερματος στο γηπεδο Easy

Εγω δεν βλεπω καποια ουσια στο update αυτο,αλλα ελπιζω εσεις να βρειτε really happy
Ksipos
Ksipos
άμυνα και κάνε προσευχές

Δημοσίευση από Ksipos Δευ Απρ 25, 2011 8:39 am

Χρονια πολλα σε ολους.
Μετα τις γιορτες ηρθε και το νεο update

Changes:

* Implemented player banning as a toggle in the kick menu. The ban lasts for as long as the room is up.
* The avatar is now remembered, set it once and it will be the same the next time you play.
* Fixed a bug in which holding down Enter when inputing the room password would make you join the room multiple times.

Αλλαγες:
-Προστεθηκε η δυνατοτητα να γινεται ban καποιος παικτης απο το menu του kick.To ban θα διαρκει οσο ειναι ανοικτο το room.
-Το avatar πλεον αποθηκευεται ετσι το βαζεις μια φορα και το χρησιμοποιεις και την επομενη φορα που παιζεις.
-Διορθωθηκε το προβλημα που κραταγε πατημενο το enter οταν εβαζες το room password και σε εκανε να μπεις στο room πολλες φορες
Ksipos
Ksipos
άμυνα και κάνε προσευχές

Αλλαγες στο haxball Empty Αλλαγες στο haxball

Δημοσίευση από Ksipos Τετ Απρ 20, 2011 6:58 am

Ειμαι πολυ χαρουμενος που δοθηκε αφορμη απο το παιχνιδι για την δημιουργια του τοπικ
Σημερα στις 6 εγινε μια καταπληκτικη αλλαγη
Προστεθηκε η δυνατοτητα εγγραφης του παιχνιδιου live χωρις αλλο προγραμμα, και θα μπορεις να το αποθηκευεις στον υπολογιστη και να το βλεπεις απο το παιχνιδι.

Changes:

* Added a rec button, press it once to start recording, press it again to stop and save the recorded gameplay as a .hbr file!
* Added a “Replays” button to the room list, use this to load previously saved replays.
* Added a ping graph option, enabling it will display a graph of your ping history (Doesn’t show if you are the host).
* Added a new URL parameter which lets users link to replay files.

Η ελληνικη version :

Αλλαγες:
*Προστεθηκε το κουμπι "rec",οπου πατωντας το μια φορα ξεκιναει να μαγνητοσκοπει και ξαναπατωντας το σταματει την εγγραφη και αποθηκευει το βιντεο σαν αρχειο .hbr
*Προστεθηκε το κουμπι "Replays" στο room list , που χρησιμοποιειται για να κανει load τα προηγουμενα αρχεια
*Προστεθηκε διαγραμμα για το ping , που οταν το ενεργοποιεις δειχνει ενα διαγραμμα απο το ιστορικο του ping (δεν λειτουργει αν εισαι host)
*Προστεθηκε μια παραμετρος URL η οποια αφηνει τους παικτες να μοιραζονται τα replay

Παρατηρησεις :

-Το διαγραμμα για το ping επειδη και εγω το εψαχνα στην αρχη εμφανιζεται αφου το ενεργοποιησεις απο το menu και το βλεπεις μονο στο menu και στο lobby.
-Ακομα ψαχνω για το πως γινεται να μοιραστουν τα βιντεο με το link.. Οταν το βρω θα το αναφερω

Επισης .. ο basro ανακοινωσε οτι στο επομενο update εχει σκοπο να προσθεσει και την δυνατοτητα ban απο καποιο room

EDIT: λοιπον .. τα νεα για τα video

1)δυστυχως μπορουν να προβληθουν μονο στο site του haxball
2)για να δει καποιος αλλος online το video πρεπει να το αναιβασεις εδω : http://www.haxballdb.com/replays/ και να δωσεις το link
Ksipos
Ksipos
άμυνα και κάνε προσευχές

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή

- Παρόμοια θέματα

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης